.
.
I worked yesterday from 5:00 in the morning until 2:00, taking short breaks to eat. This morning I woke at 3:30 and got up at 4:00. It's almost 6:00 now and I've just read through and lightly edited yesterday's pages: ouch! A first draft can be so sketchy.
I remind myself that I have to be careful right now not to get sick. It's easy to do when I'm pushing myself so hard to finish. "End time" is intense — and I'm not even really there yet. I've 3 1/2 weeks yet to go.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please know your fans are waiting patiently... Take care of yourself and lots of deep breaths!
While I wait for your new book, I am taking your advice and reading "Olive Kitteridge". Love it so far!
Thank you, Joy! That's a lovely thought. I'll take it to heart.
I'm glad you're reading Olive Kitteridge. It still lingers with me in a sweet/sad way.
Post a Comment