Notes on the Writing Life: The teleconference was fun...and you can listen to it here

Notes on the Writing Life

Notes on the Writing Life

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The teleconference was fun...and you can listen to it here

.
.
The Cathy Marie Buchanan's teleconference, the culmination of her blog tour for The Day the Falls Stood Still, was lots of fun. A number of wonderful book bloggers were present, plus, of course, Cathy and I (briefly), and master of ceremonies, Diane.

You can listen to the conversation here.

Now that I can see how it works, I can see a lot of potential for this type of life author meet (without the airfare).

6 comments:

BurtonReview said...

I enjoyed it very much, so fun putting Voices to names and blog URLS!

Sandra Gulland. said...

Yes, Marie!

Cathy Marie Buchanan said...

Putting voices to names is always interesting. Yesterday I spoke to the woman who will be the voice of Bess Heath in the Falls audio book. Now that was surreal.

I can see potential for the teleseminar, too, or even telephone interviews between blogger and author being recorded and posted.

Thank you, Sandra and Marie, for taking part.

Sandra Gulland. said...

"I can see potential for ... telephone interviews between blogger and author being recorded and posted."

Interesting idea, Cathy!

Is Falls being recorded in Toronto?

Unknown said...

Some bloggers have podcasts on their blogs that are just that -- interviews between blogger and author that are archived. Those are great!

Sandra Gulland. said...

Awesome, Diane. I didn't know. It's a great idea.

image